If you enjoy these games and would like to support the developer, please consider a donation.
Vaults Of Vvorr is a gravity-defying dungeon crawler adventure without the crawling but lots of frantic jumping, dashing, sliding and running on walls and ceilings! Explore gloomy caves, drop down huge mine shafts, battle undead creatures, enter the many vaults to collect treasures and recover the Seals of Vvorr, which are needed to defeat the evil Vvorrlock.
The game is currently in development. The first chapter called "Aeron's Descent" is available as a free stand-alone download (see below and in sidebar). Chapter 2 is mostly done while the final and 3rd chapter is still work in progress.
Aeron's Descent is the complete first chapter of Vaults Of Vvorr, available as a free stand-alone download on gamejolt.com and itch.io.
Chapter 1 overview:
- explore the caves below the Hills of Silence and reach the Shrine of Vvorr
- plunge yourself down two mine shafts and loot ten vaults
- compete in seven time trials and two bug races
- recover 18 Seals of Vvorr and return them to their shrine
- fight many undead creatures and fend off attacks from three Vvorrminions and even the Vvorrlock himself
Help a plant to chlorophyll-fill its destiny!
A classic platformer featuring hand drawn 2D graphics, an original soundtrack, an adventure mode with 11 action packed levels to explore, unlockable medals and awardments, three difficulty settings and online rankings.
Face-Plant Adventures was available on Xbox LIVE Indie Games.